Check back in May for fall soccer sign ups and tryouts.
Should you have questions regarding Travel Registration please contact Nicole Minard, listed under the board of directors above.
TYS Spring Registration is now Closed
Spring Clinics and Tiny Tykes will begin at the end of April, everyone will receive an email very soon with all of the logistical information.
Should you have questions regarding Tiny Tykes or Spring Clinics please contact Jen O'Neill
* Ages 5-12
* Once a week practice for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
* Practice day will be determined once the registration closes, but will be a during the week, not weekends
* Practice will be located at Alvord Park
* Focus will be on foot work, ball handling skills and a mini game at the end of each practice
* A certified Soccer coach will provide the skill work to parents volunteering to run the clinics.
(A certified soccer coach will be at the practices each week)
* Players will be broken up by age groups.
* TYS will provide pinnies for each player.
* Cost will be 75.00 for 8 weeks of clinics.
* Start date to be determined but mid to late April.
**** We need parent volunteers to run the clinics. Volunteers will be provided with the drills and activities to do with your group of players. The goal of TYS is to provide training for coaches to use in the fall for our Fall in house program. **